Our story

Tied the knot on 10/10/08! We just graduated from BYU-Idaho! Whit in Pre-Law and Kristi Accounting! We love being outdoors riding our motorcycles, doing crazy stuff with our family and friends, and most importantly we love our Happy, Crazy, Beautiful Life we've created!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Such a Slacker

I have been such a slacker at posting on our blog but we have been SO super busy! Here's what happened the rest of 2011.

**Kristi did her internship for a small CPA firm in Salt Lake! She LOVED it! Had her own office (with a window), and best of all LANDED A JOB! She starts doing taxes and managing accounts starting January 20th and can't wait. It's going to be a busy last semester though because she has to drive all the way from Rexburg to Salt lake every weekend.

**We got released from our calling of gospel doctrine teachers. Whit got called to be the 2nd counselor in the Sunday School presidency! And me, I get to do taxes and such on weekends so no time for a calling!

**Had a smashing Halloween and Thanksgiving! We had a few trick-or-treaters which was SO fun because I loooovvveee handing out candy! All time FAV! Thanksgiving was at my parents this year and Whit's parents so we were EXTRA full by the end of the night! But SO worth it!

**Christmas was so fun! I got a new bosch bowl, and cookie dough paddles, and TONS of sewing stuff. Whit got a bunch of tools and things he's been wanting forever!

**And best Christmas present was.....I'M PREGNANT!!!!!! YUP WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE MILLER!! I'm due Aug 23 which is so fun cause my Birthday is Aug 24th! Had our first ultrasound and baby looks good, heartbeat looks good and we couldn't be more happier!!!!

**We also started our LAST semester of our Bachelor's and we'll graduate April 6th! CANT WAIT!!!! Well, When I start getting a whale of a belly, I'll post some pics!!

P.s. I thought people made up morning sickness, but seriously, they aren't made up stories they are DEFINITELY for real! It's so worth it though and we can't wait for our little one to come into our family!!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

You are pregnant!!!!??? Holy exciting. Congratulations. We will need to have play dates! Babies are the best. They are tons of work, and life is SO different. But it is worth it :)

Elise said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I am excited for you guys. Morning sickness is the WORST- mine lasted 4 months. LOL. Having a baby is the hardest thing in the world... but also the BEST thing. We will need to have play dates with our little ones :)