Our story

Tied the knot on 10/10/08! We just graduated from BYU-Idaho! Whit in Pre-Law and Kristi Accounting! We love being outdoors riding our motorcycles, doing crazy stuff with our family and friends, and most importantly we love our Happy, Crazy, Beautiful Life we've created!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Projects

So, I have been SO addicted to pinterest lately! It has been INSANE! But, OH HOW I LOVE IT! I have started to see my creativity come into play and its been SO fun!

My sister Tiffany had a baby girl in December and so I made this little skirt and headband! The bear was my model!


Here's a close-up of the skirt!


Close-up of the headband!


Pinterest is my new best friend, and they had these cute flowers that you make out of yarn! So I made this vase for my aunt and made the flowers and put real tree sticks on the end!


The new trend is burlap, and I saw this lamp on pinterest that had burlap for the shade, so I re-did my lamp! I just need to repaint it and I'm going to do it an antique black!

1 comment:

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

And you did a beautiful job!! I love all your projects!